We are sorry !!. This application is not designed for current browser
- This facility is now availble for applying only CL (casual leave) and SCL
(special causal leave). The system will not understand whether it is a holiday/vacation. The leave approved once by HOD cannot be cancelled.
- If SCL applied is more that 15 days, you may also apply on hard copy by printing SCL form.
- Please enter the leave interface using your civil login id and password.
- Once, you entered the start date, you may require to fill up whether it is from
FN (fore noon) or AN (afternoon).
- Then you have to enter the end date and you may require to fill up whether it is up to FN or AN.
- It is possible to apply for half day leave. For example, if you enter 09/20/2017/FN as the start date and 09/20/2017/FN as the end date, the the system
will treat the leave as half day.
- Then you have to enter whether it is CL or SCL.
- The system will show you the current CL balance and total SCL taken so far.
- The system will not allow you:
- Leave days should not cross the currrent year.
- The end date has to be equal or after the start date.
- The CL duration should be less than or equal to the balance available.
- You have to give some reason for the leave.